After a volunteer in any volunteer program completes their first shift, they are eligible to receive a $10.00 discount on any level of Walker membership. Learn more about Walker membership here. To redeem, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walker volunteers are eligible to receive added incentives with our Walker Rewards program. This program allows you to trade your volunteer hours for select tickets to Walker Performing Arts, Films, Mini Golf, Rock the Garden, and discounts on Membership!
Volunteers earn one Reward Hour for each hour volunteered (half hours are rounded up). Your volunteer hours are tallied at the beginning of each calendar month and announced via email.
*All Walker Rewards hours expire at the end of the fiscal year (June 30th) in which they are received.
Certain Volunteer programs are not eligible for Walker Rewards including Tour Guides, Information Guides, Rock the Garden volunteers, Interns, and Walker Staff as they already receive staff offers and incentives. Volunteers do not receive reward hours for attending training sessions or Welcome Orientations.
Volunteer Rewards Program
8 Reward Hours
- 2 Mini golf passes, valid for the 2022 season (May 20th-September 25th 2022) ($30 value)
- 2 Gallery admission passes ($30 value)
- 2 Performing Arts Tickets ($60 value) (see below for eligible performances)
10 Reward Hours
- 1 year of an Individual Level Walker Membership (two year maximum) ($65 value)
12 Reward Hours
- 1 year of a Dual Level Walker Membership (two year maximum) ($80 value)
14 Reward Hours
- 1 year of a Family Level Walker Membership (two year maximum) ($85 value)
20 Reward Hours
- 1 year of a Friend Level Walker Membership (two year maximum) ($125 value)
2022-2023 Performing Arts Volunteer Rewards Ticket Options
Information Guide Benefits
- – Free admission to the galleries for yourself during gallery hours (please present badge to receive discount).
- – On the day of your volunteer shift, one free gallery admission for a friend or family member.
- – 20% off at the Walker Shop (please present badge to receive discount).
- – 10% off at the Cardamom restaurant (please present badge to receive discount).
- – Opportunities to participate in special social events and volunteer appreciation days.
- – Inclusion in staff discount days at the Walker shop.
- – Inclusion in members only Art School events.
- – Free parking on day of your shift.
Rock the Garden Volunteer Benefits
- – General admission into Rock the Garden to enjoy the event while you aren’t volunteering.
- – Walker designed Rock the Garden volunteer t-shirt to be worn during your shift.
- – Complimentary bus transportation or parking on shift day. Carpooling, biking and public transportation is encouraged!