Come in! We’re excited to see you in the galleries. We’ve made some changes to how you visit the Walker:
Visiting the Galleries
- Masks are strongly encouraged for all visitors regardless of vaccination status. On Free First Saturdays and Sensory Friendly Sundays, we require visitors ages 2 and older to wear face masks inside the building to support the safety and comfort of families and attendees.
- All visitors need a ticket—even for free admission. Timed tickets are available online.
- Large groups: Please split up into groups of 10 or fewer while in the galleries.
- Gallery admission tickets for Free First Saturdays are available on-site on the event day from the Main Lobby desk; quantities are limited.
Visiting the Walker Cinema and McGuire Theater
- Mask-wearing is mandatory to enter any screening or performance held in the Walker Cinema or McGuire Theater.
- If you have questions or require additional assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-375-7600.
- Please note that some artists/artistic companies will have additional COVID-19 policy requirements, such as showing proof of vaccination. In those instances, the additional requirements will be listed on the program’s webpage and in the pre-show email. We encourage you read both carefully before the event.
- Capacity limits and ticketing protocols are subject to change for the galleries and all Walker events.
Please note that capacity limits and ticketing protocols are subject to change for the galleries and all Walker events.An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. If you are part of an immunocompromised high-risk group, are in need of other accommodations, or have additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 612-375-7600.