Find out how to take your media work to the next level by receiving one-on-one feedback from established local professionals working in video production, television, radio and journalism! Connect with local organizations that work with youth in media making and gain access to equipment and upcoming classes and programs!
• Erick Boustead, filmmaker and Founder of Line Break Media
• Dawn Mikkelson, Filmmaker and Founder of Emergence Pictures
• Sam Kovar, Independent filmmaker and Creative Media Director of Career Services at the Minnesota School of Business
• Katherine Glover, freelance writer and journalist.
What to bring:
• Video work: Bring in a QuickTime file on disc or flash drive, no more than three video pieces. Limit work to 5 minutes total.
• Audio work: Bring in an mp3 file on flash drive or disc, limit 5 minutes total.
• Written: Bring in 3-5 printed pages of your writing samples.
This program is presented in partnership with the Twin Cities Youth Media Network. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 612.375.7628.