Join us for Avant Garden 2018, the Walker’s annual benefit event and a celebration of the new fall exhibition Siah Armajani: Follow This Line. The evening promises a signature Walker party experience, with gourmet food, craft cocktails, an art auction, live music, dancing, and special guests.
Tickets on sale now!
Proceeds from Avant Garden support the Walker Art Center’s award-winning artistic and educational programs.
Platinum Experience | 6 pm–12 midnight
- $10,000 for up to 10 guests plus a limited-edition artwork (Estimated benefits value $2,965)
- $7,500 for up to 6 guests (Estimated benefits value $1,145)
- $5,000 for up to 4 guests (Estimated benefits value $763)
Cocktail reception, reserved dining, art experience auction, live entertainment, late-night VIP lounge access, plus Gold and Silver Experiences.
Gold Experience | 7 pm–12 midnight
- $500 (Estimated benefits value $155)
Complimentary craft cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, live performance by Har Mar Superstar, a premiere silent auction, plus Silver Experience.
Silver Experience | 8:30 pm–12 midnight
- $125 for one guest (Estimated benefits value $75)
Late-night sweets and savories, two drink tickets, and music by Nora En Pure and DJ Biz Markie.
Enhance Your Experience
- Elevate your late-night party with a $2,500 reserved, bottle service lounge near the dance floor. Seats up to 6 ticket holders (Estimated benefits value $500)
AVANT GARDEN 2018 CO-CHAIRS
Denise Mallery and Jim Pohlad
AUCTION COMMITTEE CO-CHAIRS
Karen Heithoff and Susan White
PARTY COMMITTEE CO-CHAIRS
Tom Pohlad and Johnny Whitaker
SPONSORSHIP COMMITTEE CO-CHAIRS
Lili Hall and Dana Swindler
Seena Hodges, CHAIR
Jacqueline Griffith Crowley
Carra and Christopheraaron Deanes
Ana and Chris Haqq
Amy Anne and Jeffrey Lassig