Walker Art Center is seeking a stellar Marketing Operations Manager. This position will serve as the project manager, production manager, and resource coordinator for various marketing efforts and initiatives.
- Manage all aspects of incoming marketing assignments – timing, budget, requirements; identify and coordinate required resources for projects; assign responsibilities, set deadlines, monitor activities, and communicate status; navigate and communicate issues, conflicts and delays on assignments.
- Co-lead weekly Marketing/Design Production meetings with Design Studio Manager; troubleshoot solutions, communicate changes, and manage to budgets.
- Gather assets as needed and gain necessary approvals; plan and manage photo and video shoots.
- With Design Studio and internal stakeholders, develop signage and collateral; manage associated inventory and distribution.
- Oversee related monthly budget maintenance; manage purchase orders and billing flow.
- Work directly with media partners to understand costs, specs and deadlines; communicate with Marketing and Design; book and traffic assigned media.
- Contribute to post-campaign summaries for communication to internal stakeholders and sponsors.
- Provide marketing presence at Walker events (i.e. Rock the Garden, Sound for Silents).
Schedule and Compensation: Full-time, Salaried; Salary up to 50k, dependent on level of experience. Excellent benefits package, Walker membership and museum discount, and the opportunity to work alongside talented individuals and support remarkable artists, events and programming.
- 4-6 years of marketing experience
- Demonstrated project management skills with proven track record of successful execution
- Experience with producing advertising for various media channels – print, digital, radio, outdoor
- Master collaborator who is able to instill trust and confidence in a range of partners
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Professional writing and communication skills
- Motivated, well-organized, detail-oriented and flexible
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive projects successfully while working independently in a self-directed work environment.
This position description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people in this category. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of people in these positions and is subject to change at the company’s discretion at any time.
To Apply: Email letter of interest, resume, writing sample, and 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Walker is committed to being an inclusive workplace as well as increasing diversity in our workforce. We are an EOE/AA employer dedicated to fair and inclusive employment practices for all individuals.