After a volunteer in any volunteer program completes their first shift, they are eligible to receive a $10.00 discount on any level of Walker membership. Learn more about Walker membership here. To redeem, simply email email@example.com.
Volunteer Rewards Program
4 Volunteer Hours
- 1 Performing Arts ticket (select programs, see below) ($15–30 value)
- 2 Mini Golf 2018 passes ($20 value)
- 2 film passes (decide later which film you want to attend with these comp passes-not eligible for British Arrows Awards or Dialogues) ($24 value)
- 2 gallery admission passes ($30 value)
10 Volunteer Hours
- 1 Rock the Garden 2018 parking pass
18 Volunteer Hours
- 1 Rock the Garden ticket 2018 (general admission)
24 Volunteer Hours
- Individual Level Walker Membership ($65 value)
*All Walker Rewards points expire at the end of the fiscal year (June 30th) in which they are received.
Certain Volunteer programs are not eligible for Walker Rewards including Tour Guides, Information Guides, Rock the Garden volunteers and Interns as they already receive staff offers and incentives. Volunteers do not receive points for attending training sessions or Welcome Orientations
2017-2018 Performing Arts Rewards
Choose from the following Performing Arts 2017-2018 Season options:
- Friday, June 1st 2018 at 8:00 PM at the WAC McGuire Theater
Information Guide Benefits
- Free admittance to the galleries for yourself during gallery hours (please present badge to receive discount).
- On the day of your volunteer shift, one free gallery admission for a friend or family member.
- 20% off at the Walker Shops (please present badge to receive discount).
- 10% off at the Esker Grove restaurant (please present badge to receive discount).
- Opportunities to participate in special social events and volunteer appreciation days.
- Inclusion in staff discount days at the Walker shop.
- Free parking on day of your shift.
Rock the Garden Volunteer Benefits
- General admission into Rock the Garden to enjoy the event while you aren’t volunteering.
- Walker designed Rock the Garden volunteer t-shirt to be worn during your shift.
- Complimentary bus transportation or parking on shift day. Carpooling, biking and public transportation is encouraged!