The Walker places the highest priority on establishing a warm and welcoming service environment for all who visit this remarkable Center. All frontline teams will be responsible for sharing the Walker’s story, greeting, and serving our guests in ways that ensure extraordinary experiences, repeat visits, membership conversions and excellent word of mouth.
- Proactively and warmly welcome guests, answer questions, and offer guidance with exceptional customer service; resolution of general complaints in a polite and professional manner.
- Check tickets for entry and facilitate exiting direction to mini golf guests; distribute clubs, balls and scorecards and ensure smooth transitions of mini golf operations on the terraces throughout the day.
- Help maintain mini golf print and marketing materials inventory and ensure signage is properly placed.
- Stay abreast of current and upcoming exhibitions, films, performances, educational programs, and marketing campaigns to provide a deep knowledge of general program and facility information for guests.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with exceptional customer service skills, customer service experience, and a passion for interacting with the public required.
- Ability to take the initiative to problem solve in a quick and efficient manner.
- Ability to handle a variety of operations simultaneously.
- Ability to work with a wide range of personalities and people across a variety of generations.
- Willing attitude and positive demeanor are fundamental to success in this position.
HOURS & COMPENSATION
- 10-20 hours/week; non-exempt; $10.55/hour; weekdays, weekends and evenings availability required (seasonal from late May through September 2018); museum discounts and membership. This role is hired through Common Sense Building Services for the Walker Art Center.
For consideration, email a resume and names of 3 professional references as MS Word or PDF attachment to email@example.com.
The Walker is committed to being an inclusive workplace as well as increasing diversity in our workforce. We are an EOE/AA employer dedicated to fair and inclusive employment practices for all individuals.