(on behalf of Susana di Palma)
1. How does tonight’s performance change your definition of DANCE?
2. Was there any particular moment where you:
a. felt a soft tear
b. felt your heart fill with emotion
c. found yourself smiling or laughing
d. found yourself wanting to escape for the door
e. wished you could jump on stage and join in
d. wish you could live your life over and dedicate it to dance
3. Are you now inspired to see more dance during the year at other venues or has this been enough to last you for the next five to fifteen years?
4. How much more impact would the dance works have with live music (if there was only recorded music)?
5. What images remained with you and will reside within you for awhile?
6. Which group’s or individual’s work epitomizes for you the current vibrancy of the Twin Cities dance scene?
7. Was there enough variety to stimulate you?