Getting down to the wire now . . . only 35 hours until the opening party. Needless to say, there is a lot to do. All these designers in the galleries aren’t helping matters either . . .
1. Daniel Eatock making a new edition of Felt Tip Print
3. Andrew Blauvelt (curator) taking a last look at the book section. We hope.
4. Michele Tobin (director of the Walker Shop) setting up product for the exhibition pop-up shop
5. Jürg Lehni battling with Viktor
6. Testing phase of Sosolimited’s Set Top Box
7. Dylan Cole (Walker design studio manager) and Michael Aberman (Walker graphic designer) doing nothing, apparently. Typical.