This gas station in the town of Cloquet, Minnesota, was the only such structure designed by architect Frank Lloyd Wright. R.W. Lindholm, owner of the station, had previously commissioned Wright to design a residence for his family, which was completed in 1952. The station’s design was derived from Wright’s utopian Broadacre City project of the 1930s, and features a second-story observation lounge and is constructed from glass, steel, wood, concrete, and copper. It was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.