Automatic monthly payments from your credit card or bank account mean ongoing membership privileges until you make a change.
Spreading membership dues throughout the year is easier on your budget.
Your support goes even further by saving on postage, paper, and administrative costs. Plus, you help ensure a steady, reliable income source for the Walker.
Simplify your support and become a Sustaining member today!
Call the Member Line at 612.375.7655 or the Box Office at 612.375.7600 x2 to join or adjust your sustaining membership.
Benefits for one:
- Free gallery admission
- 20% discount on tickets (two per event)
- 10% discount on dining and Walker Shop purchases
- One ticket to After Hours exhibition preview parties
- Advance notice and ticket presales for popular events
- Free screenings of new independent films
- Discounts on memberships, classes, and events at regional arts organizations
- Discounts on select art and design magazines
- Invitations to member events, including A Think & A Drink and Art School
- Walker and Dwell magazine subscriptions
- Discounts on private tours
- A welcome gift for new members and a welcome back voucher for renewing members
Individual-level benefits for two adults at the same residence, plus:
- Two guest passes annually
- Up to four discounted tickets per event
- Two tickets to After Hours exhibition preview parties
Dual-level benefits, plus:
- Up to six discounted tickets per event
- All of the above benefits for two adults and all children 18 and under at the same address
Family-level benefits, plus:
- Reciprocal museum membership privileges at more than 800 museums across the country
Friend-level benefits, plus:
- Exclusive Contemporaries events for young professionals (and the young at heart)
- Walker Film Club, which includes receptions at premieres, free screenings, advance ticket access and more
Opens doors for those with a special interest in contemporary art, performance, and film, offering more access to the Walker’s exceptional programs. Associate level members enjoy all benefits at the Friend-level, plus:
- Invitations to Contributing member receptions and luncheons
- Access to Walker Film Club
- Listing in the Walker’s Annual Report
- Four guest passes annually
Associate-level benefits plus:
- Recognition on the lobby donor panel
- Two complimentary parking vouchers annually
Sponsor-level benefits, plus:
- An invitation for cocktails and a tour of an exhibition with the executive director or chief curator.
Patrons' Circle ($208.33/month)
The generous commitment and leadership of Patrons’ Circle members represents the Walker Art Center’s most popular philanthropic partnership and a key source of annual operating funds. To learn more about how you can participate, please contact email@example.com or call the donor line at 612-375-7641.
Receive Founder-level benefits, plus:
- Invitations to Patrons’ Circle exhibition receptions and dinners with artists, curators, and the executive director
- Invitations to exclusive Patrons’ Circle trips with the executive director and curators
- Recognition in the Walker’s Patrons’ Circle brochure
- An opportunity to join the Walker’s Collectors’ Council
- Six guest passes annually
- Four complimentary parking vouchers annually
Fellow-level benefits, plus:
- Access to Walker Forum, a quarterly salon exploring the intersection of art and life
- Consultation with Walker curators on personal art acquisition and collection
- Opportunity to schedule VIP tours for friends and family with a Walker curator
Additional Membership Information
Guest Pass Instructions
Guest passes live virtually in your membership account. To use them, just let the staff member welcoming you at the lobby desk know how many you would like to use and you will receive complimentary gallery tab(s) for your guest(s).
Private Tour Scheduling Instructions
To schedule a private guided tour of a Walker Art Center exhibition, visit the Tours page and complete the Tour Request Form at least two weeks in advance of your preferred tour date.
Membership List Exchanges
To assist in building our membership, the Walker Art Center periodically exchanges the names, addresses, and phone numbers of its Basic-level members with other arts and cultural organizations, which may solicit or make other contact with you by mail. If you do not want your information shared, please call the Membership Office.
For questions about Contributing membership levels, call the donor line at 612-375-7641 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributing-level members may opt to receive Dwell magazine (which increases benefits value for federal income tax purposes by $20) by contacting 612.375.7641 or email@example.com.
For select events, there is a two ticket limit per membership during the member pre-sale period. Membership levels, benefits, and prices are subject to change without notice.