Plan Your Visit
Come in! We’re excited to see you in the galleries. We’ve made some changes to how you visit the Walker:
- Timed tickets are available online.
- Timed admission tickets for members, youth, Target Free Thursday Nights, and Free First Saturdays are $0.
- Please select your arrival time when purchasing your ticket.
- After entering, visitors can stay as long as the museum is open.
- Thursdays and Fridays, 11 am–12 noon, are dedicated hours for visitors and their companions who live with greater concern for contracting COVID-19.
- To protect staff and visitors, everyone must wear a face covering or face shield to enter the Walker. There will be no exceptions to the policy. If anyone is unable to comply, refunds and exchanges will be available.
- Always maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet away from people not in your household group.
- Frequent handwashing is encouraged.
- Enter the building through the Main Lobby on Vineland Place, across from the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, or from the parking ramp under the museum.
- The Hennepin Avenue and Upper Garden entrances are closed.
- Signage has been installed to encourage distancing and traffic flow.
- Building visitation is limited to 25% capacity at all times.
- Hand-sanitizer units are available throughout the building.
- Wheelchairs, in limited numbers, are available for temporary use during your visit; please notify staff at the Main Lobby desk.
- The coatroom is not available; large bags (more than 11×15 inches) are not permitted; no baby backpacks or children on shoulders; soft front-facing carriers and strollers are allowed.
- Keys for lockers are available at the Main Lobby desk.
- The Walker is enhancing cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. If you are part of an immunocompromised high-risk group, are in need of other accommodations, or have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-375-7600.