Come in! We’re excited to see you in the galleries. We’ve made some changes to how you visit the Walker:
- All visitors need a ticket—even for free admission.
- Timed tickets are available online.
- Timed admission tickets for members, youth, Target Free Thursday Nights, and Free First Saturdays are $0.
- Please select your arrival time when purchasing your ticket.
- After entering, visitors can stay as long as the museum is open.
- Following CDC guidance for Hennepin County, we strongly encourage mask-wearing for both vaccinated and unvaccinated guests ages 2 and older. Please help us protect the health and safety of our visitors and staff.
- On Free First Saturdays and Sensory Friendly Sundays, we require visitors over the age of 2 to wear face masks inside the building to support the safety and comfort of families and attendees.
- For outdoor events and performances in the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, mask wearing is recommended for visitors who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Always maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet away from people not in your household group.
- Frequent handwashing is encouraged.
- Mask-wearing is mandatory for all attendees.
- The Walker will require either proof of a completed COVID-19 vaccination regimen or proof of a negative COVID-19 test (taken within 72 hours of the event) to enter any screening or performance held in the Walker Cinema or McGuire theater.
- The COVID-19 vaccination card must show a completed regimen that concluded at least 14 days before the date of the event.
- Proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test must be shown at time of entry into the theater or cinema and must match the ticket holder’s ID.
- Attendees may present a physical vaccination record card, a physical negative test result, or a digital document on a mobile device (such as a photo image of a vaccination record card). The Docket app is an easy an convenient option for tracking and sharing your vaccination card digitally.
- Refunds: Any ticket holder not meeting the above requirement(s) is eligible for a refund.
- Enter the building through the Main Lobby on Vineland Place, across from the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, or from the parking ramp under the museum.
- The Hennepin Avenue and Upper Garden entrances are closed.
- Signage has been installed to encourage distancing and traffic flow.
- Building visitation is limited at all times.
- Hand-sanitizer units are available throughout the building.
- Wheelchairs, in limited numbers, are available for temporary use during your visit; please notify staff at the Main Lobby desk.
- The Walker is enhancing cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day.
- Please note that capacity limits and ticketing protocols are subject to change for the galleries and all Walker events.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. If you are part of an immunocompromised high-risk group, are in need of other accommodations, or have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-375-7600.