Plan Your Visit
Come in! We’re excited to see you in the galleries. We’ve made some changes to how you visit the Walker:
- Timed tickets are available online.
- Timed admission tickets for members, youth, Target Free Thursday Nights, and Free First Saturdays are $0.
- Please select your arrival time when purchasing your ticket.
- After entering, visitors can stay as long as the museum is open.
- The Walker will no longer require vaccinated visitors to wear masks inside the museum. However, following CDC guidance, we strongly recommend face masks for visitors who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- On Free First Saturdays, due to the high number of children in attendance, we politely ask all visitors ages 2 and above to wear face masks inside the building to support the safety and comfort of all.
- For outdoor events and performances in the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, mask wearing is recommended for visitors who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Always maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet away from people not in your household group.
- Frequent handwashing is encouraged.
- Enter the building through the Main Lobby on Vineland Place, across from the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden, or from the parking ramp under the museum.
- The Hennepin Avenue and Upper Garden entrances are closed.
- Signage has been installed to encourage distancing and traffic flow.
- Building visitation is limited at all times.
- Hand-sanitizer units are available throughout the building.
- Wheelchairs, in limited numbers, are available for temporary use during your visit; please notify staff at the Main Lobby desk.
- The Walker is enhancing cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day.
- Please note that capacity limits and ticketing protocols are subject to change for the galleries and all Walker events.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. If you are part of an immunocompromised high-risk group, are in need of other accommodations, or have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-375-7600.